Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Very Lucky...


Brian is the most amazing man in the world! Many of us call him 'B" also. Yesterday he went to the gym by himself cause I went earlier in the day usaully we try to go together he calls is our time I call in my cable t.v time. Well he took forever cause during that time I went to drop Mythea off at her sleep over , played basketball outside with the boys and made dinner. So he finially gets home he stopped at Marshall's to buy me a shirt! I have been saying that I want to buy clothes....but the kids and christmas comes first ...that is just the way I am I don't mind I get enjoyment and feel like I am doing what a mom is suppose to do! So he gives me the shirt and says here is a little something for working hard for us! It was really nice cause i really didn't except it at all, I thought it was so nice that he see's that I am doing whatever I can for our family! So easy to take for granted what you have!


Don't get me wrong we have had our ups and downs but becouse of that it has made us stronger at a couple. We have been together for 8 years and we will be getting married in 2011. At that time I will be Mrs. Uhrich!



1 comment: