Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Very Excited!!!!!


I found a couple of Blogs, with Children that were born like my little guy with Congetial Cytomeglovirus (CMV) Giuliano is 13 now he was born April 2, 1996. He was born delayed, he can crawl, he can not sit very long on his own, he has a slender build only weighs 58 pounds and a great smile, he is a lady killer! He does not talk he does have a dynovox which help his talk, he also can tell us yes and no with his hand or head! Alot easy they is was when he was younger I felt like I was trying to figure out what he wanted, now I can ask him and he can tell me yes or no with his head! Which is really nice! he startyed have tonic chronic seizures when he was 2, they are controlled. About 4 or 5 years ago he started having UTI's that hurt his left kidney, they have been contrilled now he has only had 1 in the last year! So glad we got past that hump! Well that is a little abot Giuliano, I look forward to getting to know moms and hearing there stories, noe easy being a mom and really not easy at times being a mom with a child with special needs, everyone needs a out...sometimes and to talk to someone that understands! Here's my little guy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment